All of us plan our lives – our careers and businesses, our families, and retirement, among other worthy goals. You want to take care of those you love and help them to take care of you.
You need to take the steps necessary to implement your plans by having the right legal documentation for your plans and keep it up-to-date. You will have options, depending upon your goals.
- Powers of attorney
- Living Will Directive w/Health Care Surrogate Designation
- Pre-Nuptial or Post-Nuptial Agreement
- Domestic Partnership Agreement
- Planning for diminished capacity
- Special Needs Trusts
- Business and Business Succession Planning
- Real property transactions
Madeleine can help you understand which legal documents will assist and protect you. She will listen to your plans and needs, then draft the documents for you.